The Gerstlhaus also contains an exceptional prayer room. Orignially, the room was a horse stable. Until 1958, it was used as a pottery by the artist Matthäus Fellinger. Today, the room serves as a chapel for the welfare institution “Lebenswelt”, where marriage ceremonies take place.
Inside, as a special attraction, there is a modern and impressive windged altar by Prof. Berger, a deaf artist.